In order to meet the staff of our company's office, you need to: 1. connect with us by phone or 1. Fill out the survey of your preferences, here: "Preference survey" 2. An invitation to an ON-LINE meeting in the Teams application is sent to your e-mail. They must be accepted; Log in to your Microsoft account or create a new one if you don't have one.
Thanks to the Microsoft TEAMS application, we have the opportunity
1. calls - a standard voice connection, the quality of which depends on the speed of our internet connections (usually there are no major problems with it)
2. videoconferencing - a fairly good internet connection is required, preferably with a bandwidth of over 50Mb/s
3. file sharing - a function often used, especially when wanting to send you an offer for building a house, floor plans, geological survey, etc.
4. desktop sharing - conversations are often faster and more precise where you and we see and comment on the same monitor
5. inviting other people to the conversation - there is no need to invite many people to the office: a) your supervisor + b) company owner + c) production manager + d) construction manager + e) material ordering man f) etc.
6. valuation of house designs - the program allows you to provide detailed calculations giving you insight into the detailed costs of your construction
I highly recommend using this program. More: https://products.office.com/pl-pl/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software
You're welcomeWriting directly, in a slightly different language, we explain our behavior in this way: "we switched to ON-LINE, to build, of course 🙂 we will be in real life ... but with one Investor: SMS, with another Messenger, with another WhatsApp, with another phone only, with another Google Zoom etc.
Therefore, "top down" from our BOSS we have a regulation:
the whole company goes to the application: Microsoft TEAMS and all customers too.
We have switched to work in the ON-LINE system and if someone is talking to someone, all salespeople, managers in the company are supposed to know about it. Previously, we were physically in one place and when one spoke, the other heard. Now it is not. To remedy this, we all talk using one program to avoid chaos"